Canadian Experience Class
All provinces and territories of Canada with the with the exception of Quebec, have their own Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) which nominates individuals interested in settling in that particular province for fast-tracked immigration. Each Program sets its own eligibility criteria and guidelines for application with each province specifying the streams/occupations which are in shortage in their areas and that need to be addressed through the program. There is a very clear cut targeting of specific demographics of skilled workers, students, and business professionals by each province in this program as opposed to a more general approach of the federal program. This ensures admission of new immigrants with skills, work experience and knowledge to meet the shortages /demand of the local labour market. Our team help you match your profile and select a province which is likely to send you an invite. Given the competitiveness in the Express Entry Program, the provincial nomination is the best way to initiate a quick and rewarding application.
Following is the list of all Provincial Nominee Programs we can support you with:
- BC PNP:British Columbia immigration.
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program:Alberta immigration.
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program:Saskatchewan immigration.
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program:Manitoba Immigration.
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program:Ontario Immigration.
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program:New Brunswick immigration.
- Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program:Nova Scotia immigration.
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program:Prince Edward Island immigration.
- Newfoundland Provincial Nominee Program:Newfoundland immigration.